Photos that have been taken in the app, or added from your device, can be extracted from a report and added to your camera roll. All report photos can be extracted, or you can choose only the specific photos that you need. Photos that have been saved to the report at any time, even if they were later removed, will appear in Extract Photos.
To extract photos from a report follow these steps.
- Open the Job and go to the Inspect tab.
- Tap Edit in the top right corner.
- Tap the action button [ ... ] in the report to open the report action menu..
- Tap Extract Photos.
- Tap Extract all or Choose photos if you only need to extract specific photos.
- Tap on the circle of each photo you want to extract to select.
- Tap Extract.
- When the operation completes you will see a message.
- Tap OK.
- You are taken back to the report and are still in edit mode. Tap Done.
The extracted photos can now be accessed on your device's Photos camera roll.