The photo editor allows you to markup photos with shapes, arrows, and text. Every photo in Tap Inspect can be edited and marked up with the exception of the property photo.
To markup a photo with text follow these steps.
- Open the the photo in the photo editor.
- Tap the Abc text tool a the bottom center.
- Type the text you want on the photo.
- Tap done on the keyboard.
- Drag and drop the text box to place in a different location.
- Tap Save.
The text will be displayed in the photo viewer.
You can edit the text, the text size, the color of the text, or the placement of the text box after saving. Open the photo in the photo editor and select the text box. Make any desired changes and save it again.
Please sign in to leave a comment.