Photos can be added to your inspection reports in several places. You can add photos by either taking the photo in the Tap Inspect app or by selecting existing photos from your devices Photos app.
Before taking a photo you will need to be sure Tap Inspect has permission to access the camera of your device.
To take a photo in Tap Inspect follow these steps.
- Tap Take Photo to open camera viewfinder.
- Tap the shutter button to take the photo.
- Preview your photo for quality and composition.
- To retake, tap Retake Photo and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Tap Use Photo to accept and save the photo.
The photo will be saved and displayed at the end the current photo collection.