Your User Profile identifies you as an individual in Tap Inspect and to your clients.
Before You Begin
If you are completing this step from a desktop you will need to upload an already saved photo for your profile image. Make sure you have it accessible.
If you are completing this step from a web browser on a mobile device like an iPhone or iPad you will have the options to take a photo or add an already saved image from your device for the profile image.
Open the User Profile Page
- Sign into your Tap Inspect web account using your current email address and password
- Tap on your profile image in the top right corner (My Account on iPhone)
- Tap Settings to open the setting menu
- Tap on User Profile
- Enter your First name.
- Enter your Last name.
- Verify the current Email address.
Your Calendar Settings also let you set your preferred slots for inspections. Tap Inspect makes it easy to schedule appointments from the day view by tapping an open slot. You can always schedule a job for any time that you want.
Any appointments made outside of Tap Inspect will show up as Busy on the Jobs Dashboard when using the Google Calendar integration. Any conflicted inspection slot will be moved to later in the day following the Minimum Minutes Between Jobs rules.
- Verify or change your Time zone.
- Verify or change the Minimum Minutes Between Jobs.
- Check all the days you want to inspect and uncheck any day you do not.
- Tap Add Row to add another inspection slot to any day.
- Update the start and end times of any inspection slot to fit your business.
Your profile image is used is several places in Tap Inspect to provide a more personal image. The profile image is scaled where needed to fit the area provided. The best image formats are JPG and PNG. Please note that PDF and TIFF formats are not supported.
- Tap the person icon or existing Profile Image
- Select or take a photo to use for your Profile Image.
- Adjust the Image to place the circle over your image.
- Tap on Upload to upload the image.
Complete the User Profile
Once you have made your desired changes tap Save Changes at the bottom of the screen. You will notified that Your Information was successfully updated.