Your Company Profile identifies and brands your company in Tap Inspect and to your clients. Not all the information is required but the best practice is to include as much as possible.
Before You Begin
If you are completing this step from a desktop you will need to upload an already saved image. Make sure you have it accessible.
If you are completing this step from a mobile device like an iPhone or iPad you will have the options to take a photo or add an already saved image from your device.
Open the Company Profile Page
- Sign into your Tap Inspect web account using your current email address and password
- Tap on your profile image in the top right corner.
- Tap Settings to open the setting menu.
- Tap on Company Profile.
- Enter your Business Name.
- Enter your Website.
- Enter your company Phone Number.
- Enter your company Address.
Your company logo is used is several places in Tap Inspect to provide consistent company branding and a more professional image. The company logo image is scaled where needed to fit the area provided. The best image formats are JPG and PNG. PDF and TIFF are not supported.
- Tap Choose File
- Select or take a photo to use for your Company Logo.
The new logo will be displayed as a thumbnail next to the Choose File button but will not be updated until the Save Changes button has been tapped.
Complete the Company Profile
Once you have made your desired changes tap Save Changes at the bottom of the screen. You will notified that Your Information was successfully updated.