Your User Profile identifies you as an individual in Tap Inspect and to your clients.
Before You Begin
If you are completing this step from a desktop you will need to upload an already saved image. Make sure you have it accessible.
If you are completing this step from a web browser on a mobile device like an iPhone or iPad you will have the options to take a photo or add an already saved image from your device.
Open the User Profile Page
- Sign into your Tap Inspect web account using your current email address and password
- Tap on your profile image in the top right corner (My Account on iPhone)
- Tap Settings to open the setting menu
- Tap on User Profile
- Enter your First name.
- Enter your Last name.
- Verify the current Email address.
- Verify or change your Time zone.
Your profile image is used is several places in Tap Inspect to provide a more personal image. The profile image is scaled where needed to fit the area provided. The best image formats are JPG and PNG. PDF and TIFF are not supported.
- Tap the person icon or existing Profile Image
- Select or take a photo to use for your Profile Image.
- Adjust the Image to place the circle over your image.
- Tap on Upload to upload to image
Complete the User Profile
Once you have made your desired changes tap Save Changes at the bottom of the screen. You will notified that Your Information was successfully updated.