Now that your team is set up and full of new members, it's time to get to work out in the field.
This is the fourth and final step to getting your team account set up and running successfully.
- Step 1: Describe Your Team's Style
- Step 2: Set Up Your Team for Success
- Step 3: Build and Manage Your Team
- Step 4: Put Your Team to Work in the Field
As a Team Owner, you have a bird's-eye view of everything your team members do in Tap Inspect.
You can schedule new Jobs and assign them to one or more of your inspectors. You also have the ability to open any Job by any team member to make changes.
Schedule a New Team Job
Scheduling a Team Job is the same process you're used to in a solo account, with one difference. Now you have the ability to assign this Job to one or more of your inspectors.
Inspectors can also schedule new Jobs for themselves, but not for any other team members. They only see their jobs on their calendar.
At the bottom of the page, select an inspector before you create the Job.
Once the Job is scheduled, it will appear on your Jobs Dashboard, color-coded based on the assigned inspector. It will also appear on the assigned inspector's calendar.
Assign Multiple Inspectors to a Job
Whether you're training a new hire or inspecting a large property, you may need to assign multiple inspectors to a Job.
You can do this when you initially schedule a Job, or by tapping Reschedule in a Job that's already been created.
When you add more than one inspector, one of them has to be the Lead Inspector. The Lead Inspector's name will be on the final client-facing reports and Messaging if you've opted for Messaging to come from the inspector.
Once the Job is scheduled, it will be visible in the Jobs Dashboard of every inspector assigned. They will each work on the same report from their own account.
Review and Share the Results
When it's time to share the results of an inspection, the process is just like it is in a solo account. An assigned Inspector can share the results of their own Jobs, and Team Owners can share any Job created on the Team.
Remember that all of your customer-facing communications are now Team-based and can only be updated by a Team Owner. The assigned Inspector can modify the Client Portal Welcome Message on a job-by-job basis to provide a personal touch.
Congratulations! You Made It!
Well done! We hope you have a better feel for how the Team Plan works and how it can help streamline your inspections. Your journey does not need to stop here.
- Take some time to browse our help center for more in-depth articles as well as step-by-step tutorials.
- Enroll in Tap Inspect Academy to earn free reports or subscription credits for completing guided deep dives into Getting the Best Support, Mastering the Basics of Tap Inspect, and more.
- Join the Tap Inspect Facebook group to connect with other Tap Inspections.
- Reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are here to help and guide you to success.