Home inspectors are hired by a client to perform some kind of service. Usually a service such as a home inspection.
Tap Inspect Jobs helps you schedule, inspect, review, and share the results of providing that service.
More than Just a Report
A lot of home inspectors think only in terms of reports. But a Job is much much more than just a report. A Tap Inspect Job groups everything about that job in one place. Not just the results of your inspection.
Each Job will typically include:
- Details about the property like the Inspection Address.
- The Inspection Date and time you will be at the property providing the service.
- The details of the People involved in the Job. Like the client, their agent, and the seller’s agent.
- Notes to remind you of, or to record information about, the job that you want to keep private.
- One or more Reports that document your inspection observations.
- And Messaging that shares the results, confirms the delivery and records the pickup of the results.
A Job can also contain Inspection Agreements, an Invoice, and Payments information if you are using the Autopilot back office system.