Tap Inspect Payments is available to active Tap Inspect subscribers. It allows you to collect your inspection fees from your clients online before they are allowed to view their reports. This article describes what Tap Inspect Payments are and how they work.
What is Tap Inspect Payments
Tap Inspect Payments is a native payment processing solution that we provide in partnership with ProPay. It eliminates the need to for you to setup or manage integrations with other services or to go through a complicated merchant account application process.
Most major credit cards are accepted and approval is typically done in just a few minutes.
Tap Inspect Payments Rates
There are no complicated rate schedules with Tap Inspect Payments. We do our best to be competitive with other processors in the industry and to keep it simple.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover: 2.9% + 30¢
- American Express: 3.25% + 30¢
- Monthly Account Fee: $5.00
The payout schedule is the time it takes for a payment that has been made by your customer to be deposited in your bank account. As home inspectors ourselves, we understand how important cash flow is to your business.
Tap Inspect Payments provides a rolling two business day payout schedule. That means that a payment made by your customer should be deposited into your account with two business days.
- Payments made on Monday before 5pm ET should be in your bank on Wednesday.
- Payments made after 5pm ET should be in your bank on Thursday.
- Payments made on Thursday before 5pm ET should be in your bank on Monday.