The options that are listed in a multiple choice checklist item can be changed. Options can be removed from the list, added to the list, and the order of the list can be change.
Follow these steps to add options to a multiple choice item list of options.
- Tap the '+' to open the Choose Template screen.
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner.
- Tap the template where you want to add the new option to a multiple choice item.
- Navigate to the item you want the new option added.
- Tap Something else ... at the bottom of the list.
- Enter the text of the new option.
- Tap return on the keyboard.
The new option has been added to the current list of option and a new Something else ... has been added. You can complete steps 5,6, and 7 to add more options.
The order of the options can be changed like other checklist elements by dragging up and down in the list. Options can be deleted by tapping the red circle and then tapping Delete.