When a report checklist element is no longer needed it can be deleted and removed. Deleting a checklist element like a section or an item from a template or a report is a permanent operation. There is no way to un-delete an element.
As a best practice there is virtually reason a checklist element would need to be deleted from a report. Hiding the report checklist element is the preferred method from not displaying an element in the customer facing report. This article describes the operation in a template.
WARNING: Deleting a section will also delete all subsections and items inside the section.
To delete a report checklist element follow these steps.
- Tap the '+' to open the Choose Template screen.
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner.
- Tap the template with the report checklist element you want to delete.
- Tap on the report checklist element you want to delete.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the red button to Delete Section or Delete Item.
- When challenged to Permanently Delete? tap Yes.
The report checklist element is deleted and you will taken back to the next higher level in the checklist hierarchy.
Please sign in to leave a comment.