A new report checklist element can be added to a template or to a report.
As a best practice there is virtually reason a checklist element would need to be add to a report. Hiding the report checklist element Showing a hidden report check element or duplicating an existing checklist element are the preferred methods when you need another element to record inspection observations. This article describes the operation in a template.
NOTE: Adding a new section or subsection will create a new empty section. Items and any section header text will need to be added.
To add a new report checklist element follow these steps.
- Tap the '+' to open the Choose Template screen.
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner.
- Tap the template where you want to add the new report checklist element.
- Navigate to the place you want the new element added.
- Tap Add Section or Add Item.
- Tap Add New Section or Add New Item.
- If adding a new item, Choose Item Type. (about checklist item types)
- Specify the name to display in the checklist and in the client facing report.
- Tap Done.
The new report checklist element has been added. Scroll to the bottom of the current screen to view it. The order of the report checklist element changed by dragging it up or down.
If the report checklist element is a section or a subsection tap on it and repeat steps 5 to 9 for each item you want in the section.
Please sign in to leave a comment.