The saved comments in your account can be browsed from the comment editor in the mobile app to find a comment that best suits your needs when recording inspection observations.
The comments available to browse are limited to only those comments that have been tagged with the category where you are currently located in the checklist hierarchy. This category could be a section or an item depending on where you tapped Add Comment.
This is different from searching your saved comments which searches your entire library of saved comments. Not just the current location.
Follow these steps to update a saved comment from the comment editor.
- Tap Add Comment to open the comment editor.
- Tap View All > to open browser.
- Make changes to comment type or text of the comment.
- Scroll the list to find the comment to use.
- Tap the comment to open it in the comment editor.
- Make any needed changes to the comment type or text of the comment.
- Tap Save to save the comment to your current report.
Each time a saved comment is used in a report the rank of that comment in that category will increase. The higher the ranking of a comment in a particular category the higher it is displayed in the list while browsing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.