The saved comments in your account can be searched by full or partial text. Searching provides a list of all comments that meet your search criteria regardless of your location in the checklist. This is in contrast to browsing your saved comments which only displays a filtered list of saved comments.
The list of search results is limited to 50 results. As a best practice the more text you enter to search the smaller the list results
Follow these steps to search for a saved comment from the comment editor.
- Tap Add Comment to open the comment editor.
- Tap Search saved comments ... to open search.
- Start typing something to search.
- The search results will update with each letter you type.
- Tap on a search result snippet to view the entire comment. The text match is displayed in red.
- Tap on other snippets as needed to view.
- Tap any comment to open it in the comment editor.
- Make any needed changes to the comment type or text of the comment.
- Tap Save to save the comment to your current report.
Each time a saved comment is used in a report the rank of that comment in that category will increase. The higher the ranking of a comment in a particular category the higher it is displayed in the list while browsing.
Please sign in to leave a comment.