Once you have collected and recorded all your observations from the inspection into your report you are almost ready to share the results with your client and possibly other people involved with the job.
This article will cover how that works and what is needed to make it happen.
Review Your Observations
As a best practice you want to review your observations before sharing any results. This is easy to do in three steps.
- Verify the checklist Is complete by observing for incomplete items on the Inspect tab.
- Proofread the report comments using the View All Report Comments screen.
- Review the web report from the Review tab of the job.
Share Your Results
After you've finished recording your observations and have proofread your web report, it's time to share the results.
The process of Sharing your results is done in three steps;
- Verify each Person you want to share the results with has an email address.
- Customize the Portal Welcome Message if desired.
- Tell Tap Inspect to share the results.
Once you share your results, Tap Inspect sends an email invitation to each person that includes a button to access the Client Portal for that job.
Tap Inspect also updates the people on the Schedule tab of the job with the status of each person’s invitation. Letting you know if they opened the message, picked up the report, or if the email bounced.