A screen recording of any issue you experience with Tap Inspect can be extremely valuable to our support team in identifying and solving it. Follow these steps to create a screen recording on your device.
- Go to the Control Center section of your Settings app and tap the + next to Screen Recording
- Return to the Tap Inspect Mobile App and swipe down from the top of your screen to open your Control Center.
- Tap the grey Record Symbol and wait for the 3-second countdown.
- Reproduce the issue you're experiencing.
- Open your Control Center again and tap the red Record Symbol to stop recording.
Once you have your screen recording, you can include it in your support request to provide us with as much information as possible.
For a visual guide to these steps, check out this video directly from Apple Support.