All of the agreements that are available in Autopilot are listed and available to edit from the Agreements settings page of your Tap Inspect web account.
Before You Start
As a best practice it is a good idea to have, as a minimum, the body of your agreement ready to paste into the Body. If you do not have an agreement we have provided a Sample Home Inspection Agreement that you are free to copy, paste, and edit as you wish.
Add a New Agreement
- Tap Add Agreement to start adding a new agreement.
- Enter the Title of the agreement that will be displayed to your client and on the job details page.
- Enter a Description for you and you team to have a clear idea of what is in the agreement.
- Enter or paste the Body of the agreement.
- Add any special placeholders into the agreement that will automatically be replaced by values from the job. Like the address, the client name, the date, etc.
- Tap Save Changes and you will return to the Agreements settings page.