Exporting your Tap Inspect contacts generates a CSV file. The file includes each person's information that has been collected in Tap Inspect. The file can then be used for marketing or follow-up email campaigns via email services like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
To export contacts from your Tap Inspect account, follow these steps.
- Sign into your web account.
- Tap Contacts on the top title bar.
- Tap the action button [ ... ] to open the menu.
- Tap Export Contacts.
- Select Which contacts should be included in this export?
- Choose to export Everyone or select Only Specific Roles to export.
- If you choose Only Specific Roles, tap to add a check to each role you want to be included
- Tap Export.
- The progress of the export process will be reported with a banner at the top of the screen.
- Tap Download to download the contacts.csv file.