Exporting your Tap Inspect contacts generates a CSV file. The file includes each persons information that has been collected in Tap Inspect. The file can then be used for marketing or follow up email campaigns via email services like Mailchimp or Constant Contact.
To export contacts from your Tap Inspect account follow these steps.
- Sign into your web account.
- Tap Contacts on the top title bar.
- Tap the action button [ ... ] to open the menu.
- Tap Export Contacts.
- Select Which contacts should be included in this export?.
- When exporting contacts you can choose to export Everyone or select one or more Roles to export.
- If you choose Only Specific Roles, tap to add a check to each role you want included.
- Tap Export.
- The progress of the export process will be reported with a banner at the top of the screen.
- Tap Download to download the contacts.csv file.