There may be times when you need to manually revoke a person's access to the client portal after inviting them. This can be done on a person by person basis in a specific job.
This is different than changing the client portal expiration. The expiration affects all jobs. Revoking a person's access only affects that person on that specific job.
Follow these steps to revoke a person's access to the client portal for a specific job from either your web account or from the mobile app.
- Sign into your web account or open the mobile app
- Tap to open the job you want to revoke access.
- Tap the Share tab.
- Tap the action button [ ... ] of the person you want to revoke access.
- Tap Stop Sharing With This Person.
- When challenged 'Are you sure ?', tap Yes.
The person is removed from the share list but they are not removed from the job.
If they attempt to access the client portal they will receive an error saying the report is no longer available along with your contact information from your company and user profiles.
If you later want to restore access you will need to edit the person from the schedule tab and grant permission to access reports.