Access to the client portal and reports can be expired after some period of time. When the defined amount of time has elapsed since the Inspection Date the visitor will receive an error notice saying that the portal is no longer accessible.
Changing this value will affect all past and current jobs.
Follow these steps to set the default client portal expiration.
- Sign into your web account
- Tap your profile image to open the menu.
- Tap Settings to open your settings menu
- Tap Client Portal.
- Tap Portal Access Expires After.
- Select Never, Months, or Years.
- Tap to enter a number of months or years.
- Scroll to bottom of the page.
- Tap Save Changes.