When a report is no longer needed in a job it can be trashed and removed from the job.
Trashing a report does not immediately delete it from your account. A trashed report can be restored if needed.
To trash a report from a job in the mobile app, follow these steps.
- Open the Job and go to the Inspect tab.
- Tap the action button [ ... ] in the top right corner to open the action menu.
- Tap Organize Reports.
- Tap the red circle next to the report to trash.
- Tap Delete.
- When challenged tap Move to Trash.
- Tap Done in the top left corner.
You are returned to the Inspect tab of the job and the report has been removed.