Report checklist elements like sections, subsections, and items can be hidden from your report checklist when they are not needed for a particular report. When you hide a report element it is still present in your report but it is not visible in the report checklist or in the final report.
To hide a report checklist element follow these steps.
- Go to the Inspect tab of a job.
- Tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the red circle with a '-' next to the element you want to hide.
- Tap the red Hide Section or Hide Item that is displayed.
- Tap Done in the top right corner of the screen.
You will be taken back to data entry mode. The hidden element is no longer visible or listed in the report.