This article covers how to add a new Service to your account. Once a service has been added to your account you can then select it to be added to an Autopilot job for a client.
Before You Begin
A general understanding about how Services work in Autopilot is recommended before moving on to adding additional services to your account.
If you intend to deliver a report or to have you client sign an agreement when the service is performed on a job the best practice is to add that template and to add that agreement to your account before you begin. You can always edit these later but having them created will make completing the steps below much simpler.
Add a New Service
We have provided a four step wizard to help guide you through adding a new service to your account. Once the wizard has been started you can always Finish it Later or Go Back to any previous step.
To add a new service follow these steps.
- From the Services settings of your web account tap Add Service to start the wizard.
- Enter the Service Information and tap Step 2: Templates to continue.
- If you want to create a new blank report when this service is added to a job tap Add Template to view your list of account templates.
- Tap to select the template that you want used to create a new blank report when this service is added to a job and tap Add Selections.
- Tap Step 3: Agreements to continue.
- If you want to require your client to sign an agreement when this service is added to a job tap Add Agreement to view your list of agreements in you account.
- Tap to select an agreement or tap Create a new agreement for the agreement you want used when this service is added to a job. Then tap Add Selections.
- Tap Step 4: Price to continue.
- If this service has a flat fee enter that fee in Base Price. If the service has a variable pricing model, tap Add Fee and select a price calculator that fits your model.
- Tap Save Changes to complete the wizard and add the service.
Once the service has been added you can edit the service and make any desired changes. Any changes will visible in the next job the service is added to.
If you have Sales Tax enabled in your account you can edit the service and control the tax behavior that is specific to this service. Otherwise the service will follow the default Sales Tax settings of your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.