Tap Inspect uses several services and features of your device to operate. There are times when an iOS update or a miss tap can result in those permissions not being granted. This tutorial shows how to manually grant those permissions with the Settings app of your device.
Manually Grant Permissions
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap on Tap Inspect in the list of apps
- Tap each switch to turn on and make green.
- Tap Photos and select All Photos.
- Tap < Tap Inspect to return to app permissions.
- Verify all permissions are granted.
This will allow Tap Inspect to use the services of your device to prove the best experience for you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.