Most issues can be solved with our educational resources and basic troubleshooting. Sometimes things come up that require some extra assistance, and we are here to help.
This is the third step to getting the best support from Tap Inspect.
- Step 1: Master Tap Inspect at Your Own Pace
- Step 2: Basic Troubleshooting Can Solve Most Issues
- Step 3: We Are Here When You Need More Help
Submit a support request to connect with our team so we can help get you back to business. When you encounter a problem or have an inquiry, the support journey begins.
How and Where to Request Support
If you've explored our Help Center and attempted troubleshooting steps without success, it's time to reach out to us.
You can easily request support through your Mobile App, enabling you to directly connect with our dedicated support team. We're here to swiftly address your concerns and provide the help you need.
Effective Support Requests
When creating your support request we need you to describe the issue in detail, providing context and specifics about what you are experiencing. It's especially helpful to include any troubleshooting you've completed and the results. This information serves as a crucial starting point for our support team.
Our support team will investigate the problem and ask follow-up questions if needed to fully understand your request.
Working the Support Request to Resolution
Once our support team receives your request, they will triage the request to determine the severity and respond accordingly.
Our team may ask questions, ask you to run tests, and offer you steps to solve the issue. We stick with the request until it's resolved.
Some email providers may misidentify our replies and mark them as spam. If you don't see a response from us, there are a few simple steps you can take to locate your request.
Once you are satisfied with the completion of the request there is nothing more to do. We’ll send a short one-question survey asking how easy it was to resolve your issue. Please let us know so we can keep improving your support experience.
Congratulations, You Made It!
You've utilized all of the support resources that Tap Inspect has to offer. Well done! We hope you have a better feel for how Tap Inspect support works and how it can help you stay focused on your inspections. Your journey does not need to stop here.
- Take some time to browse our help center for more in-depth articles as well as step-by-step tutorials.
- Enroll in Tap Inspect Academy to earn free reports or subscription credits for completing guided deep dives into Getting the Best Support, Mastering the Basics of Tap Inspect, and more.
- Join the Tap Inspect Facebook group to connect with other Tap Inspections.
- Reach out to our support team at email@example.com with any questions.
We are here to help and guide you to success.