You're able to add pre-filled item values into your templates so you no longer have to fill out the same information in every report. Here is the step-by-step process to do this so you can save time when completing future reports. A video tutorial is also available.
Here are the Steps
- Within the app, tap New Inspection
- Tap the template that you'd like to use to create the sample report.
- Complete the information that you typically add to all or most of your reports.
- When finished adding the information that you want to use for your future reports, tap Perform Inspection.
- Tap Edit/Edit Fields in the upper right corner.
- Tap Report Options.
- Tap Save As A Template.
- Tap Overwrite This Template.
- In the pop-up asking "Keep Values?", tap Yes.
By choosing Yes, every time you open this template to start a new inspection, these items will be pre-selected and you no longer have to fill in the items every time.
The template will successfully save and will be available for future use with your pre-selected items.
If you have other templates that you use for different types of inspections, you can complete steps 1-9 again and save pre-filled information for those templates as well.