You're able to add extra text to the bottom of a page in your report PDFs, such as your company contact information, etc.
Here are the Steps:
- Within the app, Tap New Inspection.
- Tap Add or Modify Template.
- Tap the template you'd like to update. ***Note - If you use more than one template regularly, you will need to follow these steps for each template.
- Tap Template Options. You should now see the menu shown below:
5. Tap Add Page Footer.
6. Type the text you would like to appear at the bottom of your report pages. Note***This text will appear on every page except for the title page of your report.
When you are happy with the text you've entered, close the template. Any new report you create from this template will now have the text you specified at the bottom of the report pages.
Article is closed for comments.