Comments allow you to provide more detail and context to inspection observations than the items of the report checklist. The photos in a comment behave in the same way as any other photo collection in Tap Inspect.
To add a comment to your report follow these steps.
- Tap Add Comment to open the comment editor in the location you want the comment added.
- To use a saved comment either Search entire database of comments ... or tap on Saved Comments to select one from the list.
- Tap on the type of comment this is.
- Tap Add comment text to type, dictate, or edit the comment text.
- Tap Take Picture and/or Add Photo to add photos to the comment.
- Tap Save in the top right corner.
- The comment will be saved and displayed in the category of the report where it was added.
Once a comment has been added it can be edited, deleted from the report, or the order of the comments in the category can be rearranged.