A comment behaves much like any other report element once it has been added to a report. Removing the text and photos of a comment will not remove it from your report. You will still be left with an empty comment and confuse the reader. To remove a comment from a report it must be deleted.
To delete a comment from your report follow these steps.
- Navigate to the section or item where the comment is located.
- Tap on Edit, or Edit Section, or Edit Item to put the report into edit mode.
- Tap the red circle next to the comment to delete.
- Tap the red Delete button.
- When challenged, tap Yes to delete the comment.
- Tap Done in the top right corner to return the report data entry mode.
The comment and all photos added to the comment will be deleted and removed from the report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.