NOTE: Your legacy reports have been migrated to your modern experience. You can open and even edit old 'legacy' reports in the modern experience. A published PDF will not be affected until you share the results as a modern report.
As a best practice, open and browse the Inspect tab of the source report you want to use as the source of the import. This will allow your device to sync all the data and photos before you import. Then close the job and go back to the Jobs Dashboard.
To copy a report from another job in the mobile app, follow these steps.
- Create a new Job with a report to use as the destination of the import.
- Add the inspection address, inspection date, and the people involved with the job.
- Go to the Inspect tab of the new job.
- Tap the action button with three dots [ ... ] in the top title bar to open the job action menu.
- Tap Copy Report From Another Job.
- Search for the address, and tap the correct source Job.
- Tap the source report in the list that you want to copy into your current destination job.
A spinner will display while the full report, including, report options, checklist data, comments, and photos is copied from the source job your destination job. Depending on how many photos you have, it could take a few minutes.
Once the report has been copied, it will be added to the bottom of the list of reports in your current job.