NOTE: Your legacy reports have been migrated to your modern experience. You can open and even edit old 'legacy' reports in the modern experience. A published PDF will not be affected until you share the results as a modern report.
As a best practice, open and browse the Inspect tab of the source report you want to use as the source of the import. This will allow your device to sync all the data and photos before you import. Then close the job and go back to the Jobs Dashboard.
To import report data from another report in the mobile app, follow these steps.
- Create a new Job with a report to use as the destination of the import.
- Add the inspection address, inspection date, and the people involved with the job.
- Go to the Inspect tab of the new job.
- Tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen to go into Edit Mode.
- Tap the action button with three dots [ ... ] next to the Report Options to open the report action menu.
- Tap Import Report Data.
- Choose if the source report is From This Job or From Another Job.
- If it is From Another Job, search for the address, and tap the correct source Job.
- Tap the source report in the list that has the data you want to import into your current destination report.
A spinner will display while all the checklist data, comments, and photos are copied from the source report to your destination report. Depending on how many photos you have, it could take a few minutes.
Once complete, you are returned to your destination report, which is still in Edit Mode. Tap Done to return to data entry mode. Your checklist items, comments, and photos will be visible, and you are ready to go.