Once you have verified your account is eligible for the modern experience, you are ready to upgrade.
Please Note: Once a team has upgraded to the modern experience, every team member will also have the new app experience.
As a best practice, before starting the upgrade, be sure to publish any reports that are in progress and manually synchronize the app to make sure all your data has been pushed to the server before upgrading.
You will also want to be on wifi and not have any immediate appointments. If something goes wrong, you do not need the extra stress of a time constraint.
Follow these steps to upgrade your Team to the modern app experience.
- Notify Tap Inspect via email@example.com that you want to upgrade to the new experience and that you have verified your account is eligible.
- We will flip a switch on your Tap Inspect account to make you eligible to upgrade and reply to your request.
- The next time your device synchronizes, you will see a notification that a new user experience is available and a new button. Tap Learn More.
- You will see a short overview of the new app features. Tap Switch My Account Now.
- You are notified that your account has been upgraded. Tap Continue.
- The app may restart, and you will see the Jobs Dashboard of the modern experience.
This short video shows the process of upgrading your Team to the modern app experience.
The mobile app will lazily synchronize all your old data. Be patient. Everything may not be immediately available. This is why the best practice is to be on wifi and not have any immediate appointments.
You can now move on to Step 3 to explore the modern app experience and new features.
Michael. Once the upgrade is in can I still edit reports prior to the upgrade. ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.