The support resolution cycle often requires the user to be as engaged as the support agent. This begins with providing as many details and as much information possible about the issue when first contacting support. This allows the agent to better understand the issue and solve it faster.
Support tickets can be submitted by using the Help feature within the Help Center or my emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information in all support requests:
- Email address used in your Tap Inspect account
- The address and/or client of the report you are having issues
- The device(s) you are having the issue with.
- The exact wording of an error message you are receiving
- A screenshot showing what you are asking about.
- Any steps you have already taken to solve the issue yourself.