If a report has been trashed by mistake it can be restored from the trash and put back into your list of inspections.
To restore a trashed report follow these steps.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Inspections screen of the app.
- Tap Trashed Inspections.
- Open the report you want to restore.
- On Job Information open the action menu (ie gear) in the top right corner.
- Tap Restore this Inspection.
- When challenged, tap Restore.
The report will close and be put back into the list of inspections. The app will return you to the Trashed Inspections screen. You can then navigate back to your list of inspections and open the report as usual.