The Mobile app may freeze or become unresponsive. In such cases, you can force quit the app and restart it to resolve the issue. This step-by-step guide will show you how.
To force quit and restart the app follow these steps:
- Unlock your iPhone, and you'll be taken to your Home screen.
- Swipe up from the bottom to the middle of the screen, then pause for a moment. This will bring up the App Switcher. On Devices that have a home button Double-click the Home button to access the App Switcher.
- Swipe the app's preview card up and off the screen. This action will force quit the app.
- Find the Tap Inspect icon on the Home screen and tap the app icon to launch it again.
- Open the app you force quit to ensure it's working correctly. It should restart fresh and responsive.